Super easy Easter rocky road recipe! The easiest no bake Easter themed treat.
My easy super Easter rocky road recipe is packed with delicious Easter themed treats. A milk chocolate rocky road made with biscuits, mini eggs, creme eggs and marshmallows. There’s no baking necessary so it’s perfect for little hands to help with. So super easy anyone can do it, just melt the chocolate in the microwave alongside the butter and golden syrup and add all of the goodies. Leave the whole thing to set in the fridge, chip into portions and enjoy!
I always love Easter baking, not that I’m religious at all I’m just a sucker for tiny fluffy animals and chocolate eggs. Nothing excites me more than the first Cadbury’s creme egg of the season! I usually eat far too many of the mini ones in one go and put myself off them for the rest of the year. This recipe is perfect for any leftover Easter eggs and Easter candy, you can substitute any of the chocolates for anything you have leftover.
Customisation is the best thing about this recipe, you can really make it your own. I made mine with a plain chocolate simply because I prefer it. This recipe would work amazingly with white chocolate or even a mix of both white and dark chocolate marbled together. Go crazy with your customisation’s and see what you can create. Don’t forget to show me your creations my tagging @whatseatingmanchester in your social media post!
Easter Rocky Road
- 125 g butter
- 100 g golden syrup
- 300 g chocolate chopped
- 100 g mini marshmallows
- 200 g Chocolate Mini Eggs
- 100 g biscuits
- 1 packet of mini creme eggs about 8 or 9 eggs
- Line a 20cm x 20 cm square cake tin with cling wrap.
- Gently melt the chocolate, butter and golden syrup together in a heatproof bowl in the microwave. Heat for 1 minute, remove the bowl and stir, then heat in 30 second blasts until most of the chocolate has melted. Remove from the microwave and set to one side.
- Roughly crush up the biscuits into medium sized chunks and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and give it a quick sir to evenly distribute the ingredients.
- Stir the chocolate and butter mixture until combined then pour over the biscuit mix.
- Sir the whole thing with a silicone spatula until all the goodies are evenly coated in chocolate.
- Tip the mixture into the baking tin and gently press down to remove any air gaps.
- Chill for at least 2 hours in the fridge before turning the rocky road out of the pan and slicing into blocks to serve.
Shop this recipe
And there you have it my easy Easter rocky road recipe. Please don’t forget to show me your bakes by tagging @whatseatingmanchester in your social media post. I want to see your amazing Easter bakes!